Salt Lake City Drug Rehab
Six Decades of Combined Experience
If you are suffering from substance abuse, addiction, or mental anxiety,
and are looking for help, our team at Fresh Start Behavioral may be able
to assist you. We offer alcohol rehabilitation and intensive outpatient
drug rehab for individuals like yourself in Salt Lake City, Sandy, and
West Jordan, Draper, Murray, Utah County and throughout the Wasatch Front.
When you are feeling alone and unable to cope on your own, we are here
for you. Our compassionate staff has a combined six decades of experience
in the field of addiction rehabilitation.
Please give us a call at 801-566-2468 to set up a free consultation!
Our certified mental health and medical professionals can offer a variety
of services, including:
- Outpatient Detoxification Services
- Suboxone, Subutex and Vivitrol Onsite Prescribing Services
- Medication Management
- Recovery Supportive Services (We Help Eliminate Financial, Transportation
and Other Barriers to Starting Treatment)
- Substance Use Disorder and Mental Health Evaluations
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy and Psycho-education
- Family education and addiction education
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Treatment for court-involved cases
- General Outpatient Programs
- Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Day Treatment – Partial Hospitalization Programs
Aiding Your Healing Process
We know that reaching out for help when you are suffering can be very difficult
and takes quite a bit of courage. It is our top priority to use our experience
to provide you with the support and sense of hope that you need to heal.
Our services are available to adults who suffer from behavioral challenges,
substance abuse disorders, and those in need of emotional therapy.
Throughout our website you can learn more about:
We have worked to make it possible for nearly anyone who needs our help
to be able to afford it. Our general and intensive outpatient care which
is accredited by United HealthCare, Blue Shield, Blue Cross, and other
healthcare providers. The programs we have are available for a variety
of months, depending on your needs and what our professional team determines
is a suitable length of time.
Contact us now at 801-566-2468 to learn more about our treatments and programs!